My intro to new employees
✔️✔️I'm Aroge Ayodeji Emmanuel by name.. I'm based in Lagos & Ekiti
Im a marketer & Distributor in Superlife health care company.. Superlife company produces & sells stemcell therapys that cures all chronic diseases of any type..
Superlife company have 4 different stemcell therapys but I'm only dealing with one (the major and most efficient/effective) for now...!!!
I only sell stc30 therapy that cure all diseases/ailments for now
STC30 is a wonderful "natural" plant stemcell therapy from (Malaysia) that cures "ALL" chronic diseases like cancer, kidney/liver problems, infertility, stroke & all other chronic diseases even with HIV testimonies being cured.. Stc30 has no side effects, it's purely natural & it can be used along side with other medicines and both little kids, young fellows including old people can use the therapy because it has no side effects (IT'S NAFDAC REGISTRATION NUMBER IS : A7-4023L ..)
I superlife needs Advertisers to work with us to sell Stc30 to every sick persons around them.. be it your family, neighbor or friends.. so your only job for superlife is to advertise stc30 to people with any kind of ailments
I will give you pictures/videos testimonies & more informations about how Stc30 work in order to enlighten/educate your customers to know how the supplement works..
It's a very effective therapy.. it works miracles on healing all ailments...!!
Comments
Post a Comment