How it works for new employees

✔️✔️This are price list of of the Stc30 product packages.. depending on how many packets people want to purchase..
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸŒ±πŸ‡SUPER-LIFE STC30 PRICE LIST WITH 10% DISCOUNTS IN PRICE (πŸ’₯PROMO PRICEπŸ’₯)πŸ‡πŸŒ±*

To buy SUPERLIFE Product, first decide on the package you want to purchase.

*DOCTORS PRESCRIBED MINIMUM STC30 PURCHASE BY BIGINNERS IS 2PACKETS... FOR GOOD EFFECTIVENESS...‼️*

*STAR PACKAGE* cost ₦55,000 normal price but I will sell it for you at ₦49,500= 10% reduced in price (2packets of 15sachets each..) it's better for good total curing beginning & its enough for 30days usage by taken 1sachet daily for 30days usage..
*SUPREME PACKAGE* costs ₦225,000 but I will sell it to you at ₦198,000 =10% reduction in price (8packets) it's good enough for 4months usage of STC30 *for removing the sickness from the root* TWO TO FOUR PACKETS IS GOOD ENOUGH TO GIVE TOTAL CURE TO ANY DISEASES/AILMENTS‼️
*SUPER PACKSGE* costs ₦550,000 but I will sell it to you at ₦495,000 = 10% discounts (20packets) for you and for those you have in mind to assist..

PLS NOTE THAT THE 10% PROMO DISCOUNT PRICE ENDS SOON..
********************************************

✔️✔️You have three options to register as a distributor or to start working with us by inviting buyers to us.. sir/ma*

(1) FIRSTLY you will pay for any package of your choice to register with and you will also get the product that Worth's the money you paid... Every buyer of any of our products is automatically qualified to register as a distributor without no extra cost...!! and you will be fully qualified to start selling our products and also recruiting/Referring other distributors too under your own account & you will earn 10% of all your team mate earnings till infinity... its huge profits to your bank daily🀝🀝

*OR*

(2) Secondly, if you want to be registered as a distributor without paying the registration fee, you can do it by bringing a customer that will buy stc30 product but he will not register as a distributor... So you can use he's/her slot or qualification space to do your own registration for free...!! *(but you will not get any payment on this method apart your free registration)* ... and you will be fully qualified to start selling and recruiting other distributors too under your own account & you will earn 10% of all your team mate earnings till infinity... its huge profits to your bank daily🀝🀝

OR

(3) Thirdly, if you don't have money to register or you don't have an Android phone to register on our website but you still prefer to work with me directly by bring customers to me and you will be paid 25% profit that is on each one pack sold..
For example if you sell (2)two packs of stc30.. it cost= ₦49,500 then I will pay you ₦10,000.. I will pay you ₦10k for every 2packs that you sell

*SO SIR/MA*
If you you choose the last option... if you sell star package which is two packs of stc30.. I will pay you ₦10,000 for each two packs you sell

If you sell supreme package(8packs), I will pay you ₦40,000

If you sell super package, I will pay you ₦100,000
*So the higher the number of packets you sell is the higher the money I will pay you will be

When you get a customer, just send them to me and I will handle the rest ... And send your own payment to your bank account..

BUT IF YOU CHOOSE OPTION 1 OR 2 YOU WILL HAVE ALL 100% PROFITS OF YOU SALES...!!

NOW WHICH OPTION WOULD YOU LOVE TO REGISTER WITH SIR/MA..???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stc30 compensation plan

Superlife stc30 ads 1